Administrative Assistant, Part time (12-15 hours/week) – Nashua, NH
Granite Commercial Real Estate, LLC is a fast growing commercial real estate development, brokerage and logistics Company based in Nashua, New Hampshire.
Granite is an award-winning place to work that received the New Hampshire Business Review Business Excellence Award for Real Estate.
Seeking part-time (12-15 hours a week) administrative support at the company’s headquarters in Nashua, NH. Candidate ideally is professional, detailed and self-motivated to work in our professional office setting.
- Schedule meetings
- Book appointments and make travel arrangements
- Maintain contact lists
- Maintain filing system
- Monitor invoices
- Receive, sort and distribute mail
- Administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning
- Generate memos, email, spreadsheets and reports
- Maintain office equipment, including computers and phones
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and ordering items
- Greet visitors to the office
- Respond to questions and requests for information
- Answer incoming calls
- Assist in training staff members and new hires
- Minimum of three (3) years of administrative assistant experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite skills to include Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive and desire to create positive experience for others
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Professional business writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work well on a team
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- High school diploma or equivalent
Granite Commercial Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.